Hello everyone, we are going to talk about an exciting ‘Topic’ and that is ‘FOOD’, eating ‘healthy food’ is an important part of daily lives. Good food helps to give us a ‘strong healthy’ body, getting us ready for another hard day at work, preparing us for the day, keeping us energised and with the right nutrition, it can help us feel energised and rejuvenated throughout the ‘entire day’. Whether if we are at work, in the gym, out with friends, at a party or doing meditation vice versa, we need healthy food to make sure we have an ‘enjoyable’ healthy day.
We are going to suggest ‘some things’ to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner to keep you feeling strong and ‘happy’ throughout the day.
Breakfast is the ‘most important’ meal that we ‘have’ throughout the day. We are waking up with ‘hours’ without any food in our ‘stomachs’, so it is important to fill the stomach with nutrition.
Here is a suggested menu we should follow for a good nutritious ‘breakfast’:
– Water (Have a glass of ‘warm water’ to start off the day, this washes the body and fill it with new minerals)
– Have eggs depending on your size, 1 or 2 eggs you can choose to have them boiled or porched depends on you. Eggs are great source of protein, filled with good healthy nutrition and energy for the body.
– Make your salad, the salad can include lettuce, carrot, apple chops, slices of tomato and Brussel Sprouts, they provide a good of Vitamin C, A and gives you the essential minerals you will need. Vegetables are great for the body as they help to repair the body. Rather than taking nutrition tablets it is much better to each ‘organic’ vegetables for your daily source of vitamins.
– Good ‘multi-grain’ bread, science studies have shown with experiments from Harvard Medical School, that mice who ate multi-grain food tend to live longer and are generally healthier than the ones that only ate whole grain. The reason for this conclusion could be multiple-grain bread contains more seeds, thus carrying more nutrients in general than the plain bread. This is an interesting fact we can take into consideration.
– Breakfast with other bread such as ‘croissants’ and ‘a loaf of French Toast’ can be an additional treat. Croissants is high in calories, so make sure you only have the treat when you have already gone for a ‘morning run’ or you are going to go more vigorous exercise later on.
– You keep you energised throughout the day, you can add ‘butter’ to your bread.
– You can add cheese along with your toast in the morning.
– What we often like is a bowl of cereal with ‘fresh’ high calcium low fat milk, there are a lot of 1% fat milk products out there, but most important is it is high in calcium for your bones. Make sure you have the ‘non-artificial or genetically modified products’. A lot of cows have been genetically modified to produce more food, depends on you, we prefer natural growth animal products. This can be debated, it is purely our suggestion for now.
– Lastly you can add fresh yoghurt with the flavour of your choice, with strawberries, a banana or other fruits mixed. Make sure you have a glass of ‘orange’ juice as your ‘treat’.
– You are now ready to kickstart a fresh new day!
After have had your Morning Tea break around 10.00am with your Cappuccino our favourite coffee, flat white or hot chocolate whatever you prefer, we need to have a proper lunch to ensure we have an energised and vitalised afternoon, we already spent half a day, now it is time to boost up the nutrition which will help us carry out momentum right through the evening.
These are the ‘delicious food’ we would recommend you have during preferably noon-time, around 11.30 to 1.00pm usual lunch-time you should have your meal.
– During lunch time, you can choose to have a piece of ‘steak’ to boost up your energy.
– Cooked or gourmet lasagne can be eaten for at lunch time.
– A very popular food for lunch is pizza, we prefer ‘gourmet’, traditional Italian pizza, a popular place for good pizza is 227 SottoCasa Pizzeria Malcolm X Blvd, New York City. This is an ‘excellent place’ to eat your Italian food, there are other ‘Italian pizza’ places throughout New York City as the city is famous for its ‘pizza’. Good Italian and Mediterranean pizza is a perfect source of deliciousness which can help you enjoy your day.
– For men a good bottle of traditional ‘Guinness’ beer, brewed or for the ladies a Martini can be great to have during lunch time.
– Toasted salmon, chicken or ham paninis can be something good to have for lunch.
– Another popular dish to have during lunch time is Japanese Sushi, treat yourself with some California Rolls at a good restaurant is highly preferable. If you are in Los Angeles, California do not forget to have a good California Roll, if you happen to be in Philadelphia, treat yourself with a Philly Steak and American Hotdogs are also a popular food for lunch if you are at a Yankees game, we support our hometown NYC team and what better to do than cheering your baseball team with some good traditional American hotdogs.
– One of our favourite places for authentic Japanese dish is of course Nobu Fifty Seven and Sushi Yasada these are the top places for New York City sushi. The best thing of eating Japanese food is how you can see it is cooked, sushi cooked with Chef ‘demonstration’ is brilliant and entertaining to watch. Sushi Nakazawa is another great destination for sushi lovers. These places opens at 11.30am so you can have your lunch or even dinner if you prefer.
– If you would like a ‘traditional American’ lunch ‘Hard Rock Cafe’ in New York is also a great choice to go to.
– A popular dish is American lobster and the best place to have it is in Boston. Boston lobsters are famous and if you go to Massachusetts, you should definitely enjoy a good juicy lobster at Yankee Lobster 300 Northern Ave, Boston.
Dinner the ‘Fanciest’ meal of the day:
There are many great famous restaurants with quality fine dinning throughout America here are some excellent restaurants that we prefer are perfect for dinner. You can have something healthy and fancy at these places. Make sure you do not have too much food as you are about to go to sleep, spoil yourself and enjoy the food at these magnificent places. Since we are from New York City, we will show you which are the best restaurants to go to in the BIG APPLE for a beautiful romantic evening with your family or loved ones.
Everyone wants to enjoy a beautiful night with their love whether if it is Valentines day or not. These are some magical, Michelin quality restaurants you can go with your romantic partner for a sexy evening filled with romantic atmosphere:
* One if by Land, Two if by Sea – 17 Barrow St, New York, NY 10014, USA – Lovely Romantic atmosphere rated the most ‘romantic restaurant’ in the City
* The River Cafe – Beautiful ‘Stunning’ views of Manhattan, American restaurant – 1 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
* La Granouille – Classic French restaurant – small place made just for the two people – 3 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022, USA
* Daniel this restaurant you can wear your suite, tuxedo or dress and gives you a chance for people who like to dress up for the occasion – 60 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065, USA
* Club A Steakhouse – Wonderful romantic atmosphere – 240 E 58th St, New York, NY 10022, USA
* Del Posto – 85 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
* Marea high-end Italian seafood restaurant located at Central Park South – 240 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019, USA
* Per Se – This is most expensive but famous restaurants in New York City with Chef Thomas Keller’s work of art – 4th Floor, Time Warner Centre, 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY
* Le Barnadin – Chef Eric Ripert’s beautiful seafood – 155 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019, USA
* La Coucou – 138 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013, USA
* Jean-Georges – Beautiful views of Central Park – 1 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023, USA
* Gramercy Tavern – Danny Meyer’s classic menu with terrific dessert 42 E 20th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
* The Modern – Located with a garden space at the Museum of Modern Art – 9 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
* Atera – Luxury intimate space – 77 Worth St, New York, NY 10013, USA
* Blue Hill – With great dessert – 75 Washington Pl, New York, NY 10011, USA
These are some suggestions of ‘Fine-Dining’ places you can choose from if you ever want a good ‘well-made’ authentic, delicious cuisine when you are in New York City.
Remember to eat healthy and always have a good time, enjoy eating the delicious meals!